Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I know every one is saying it but honestly, where did 2012 go?

This time last year we were waking up in New York and preparing to move on to Washington DC on our winter vacation with our friends.


This year was rung in with the same friends but now they live 30 miles away so we didn't fly anywhere to see them. Instead the will come with us to Hawaii in March. I guess that will do!

You can see what I did in 2012 by reading this little blog. So instead I will tell you what I am looking forward to in 2013.
  • Losing my next 20 pounds
  • Blogging consistently throughout the year. I hit 400 posts yesterday, lets hit 550 before 2014 comes!
  • Cooking at home as much as possible
  • Sticking to a budget
  • GOING TO HAWAII! Did I mention that? I am so excited!
  • Camping trips this summer
And all the other fun and amazing things that happen because I am out there with my family Making the Most of Life!

Happy 2013 Everyone!!
Hugs,
Kara

No comments: