Thursday, October 7, 2010

Daisy and Pete Out In The Backyard

Daisy Mae spends a lot of time in the yard when the temp is between 45 and 80 degrees.  Pig, does not.  If we put a couch in the yard, Pig might be out there more but laying on the ground is not something he looks forward too.

Pete also spends a lot of time in the yard.  He is outside more then he is in the house, unless we intentionally lock him inside.  So much for the indoor cat he was supposed to be!

I suppose it is natural that Daisy and Pete get along but I think Pete is putting more effort into the relationship than Daisy is willing to put in.

One nice, sunny afternoon, Daisy and I were hanging out in the yard.  Pig had long since went back into the house to find a couch or bed to nap on.


Daisy stretched out in a sunny spot to enjoy a nap when all of a sudden, out of no where, Pete appears.


He can't help but touch her.  That's the kind of cat he is.


He realizes she is not paying attention to him so he moves closer.  She is not happy about this.


Would you please move?!


Didn't you notice I only have three legs?  Oh, all right.  I will move.


Far, far way.  Where should I lay?


Ah, this is nice.  The grass is cool. The sun is hot.


You again?!  Why do I even bother?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be the funniest thing I have seen, thanks for sharing!

Trinady said...

Kara, this is THE Most adorable thing I have ever seen!!!