Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

We survived our 13 hour road trip!!  I will post on that as soon as I have a few minutes.  I have a lot of pictures I want to share.

We got home late on Thursday so Heidi could attend her field trip to the Sculpture Garden on Friday.  She made an awesome sculpture as a project when they returned.  I will get pictures up soon.

Saturday Heidi went to a birthday party at the Chutes and Ladders Park in Bloomington.  If you have not been there it's totally worth checking out.  It's free and a ton of fun.  I didn't have my camera so no pictures but we will go back and I am sure I will have a post after that!

Sunday, we did a ton of yard work since our lawn started to look like it belonged to an abandoned house.

And we were all back to work and school on Monday.

So, we are still here.  Just trying to catch up.  Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer!!

No comments: