Friday, April 16, 2010

Our Sassy Ballerina

Heidi is taking dance again at New Hope Dance.  She seems to really like class and it's an easy way for her to see her BFF Lauren at least once a week.

I am amaze at how much older she looks this year compared to last years pictures.  What a big girl!


I really should find a picture from when I danced and post it next to this one. Wow, does she look like me here!


I love this picture because you can see all the sass in this girl even from this angle.

 Sass or no sass.  It sure was a long wait until it was her turn.  We arrived early and none of her friends were there yet.  You can see the boredom in her face.


After it was her turn there was just more waiting.  But this time she had lots of friends around.  Everything is better with friends!


What a cute group.  This is their silly face picture.  It will be part of the slide show at the end of the year.  They play it while everyone is gathering before the recital starts.

I can't wait to get the pictures back from the photographer.  Heidi, Lauren, and Lily took a Best Buddies picture that promises to be super cute.  They will be posted as soon as they come in!

No comments: