Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Heidi's Fishing Trip

Heidi, Kristen, Taylor, and I spent a long weekend with my Grandpa at his cabin on Lake Kennedy. We had such a wonderful and relaxing time.

Justin and Dawn were able to join us for the last day and then they stayed over until the following morning.

Since I didn't purchase a fishing license this year Heidi had to wait until Justin arrived break out the pole. She borrowed a Minnie Mouse pole from my aunt and was all ready to go as soon as Justin pulled into the driveway.

Heidi took to fishing right away. It was a beautiful day to stand out on the dock with her uncle!
She ended up catching 6 fish! A few Pumpkin Seed Sunfish (this was her favorite name) and I think a small bass and small crapies.
She is so proud of her fish! I think this is the first one she caught.

After some time the fish slowed down. Heidi took the chance to relax over the water. It was a beautiful day for fishing and relaxing at the lake.

No comments: