Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What's For Dinner? Campbell's Soup!

Oh. My. Cats. Yum.

Have you seen this new Campbell's Soup?

 Shawn and I were at the Grocery Store a few weeks ago and they were sampling this soup. With the coupon the bag of soup was $1. They got me! And I picked up two bags.

I love Chorizo! Add a little chicken, some black beans? Look at those red peppers and that corn. You have got to be kidding me!  And it was every bit as good as I wanted it to be. 


 I haven't tried this one yet but Chicken and Quinoa with Pobalno Chilies?  Yes please!
 All you do to heat it up is tear a vent in the pouch and pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and you are done!  I ate mine at home so I poured it into a sauce pan and warmed it on the stove but you know, even that only takes a few minutes.

Each pouch is 2 servings but I ate the entire thing and it was the perfect amount for a lunch. So in this case I don't think 2 servings equals 2 people.


Look at that soup! So yummy!!

Quick note - I was so impressed with this soup I wrote this post. Campbell's did not ask me to write this and I paid for the soup out my my own money.

I hope you enjoy as much as I did!
Hugs,
Kara

No comments: