Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social

Good morning all!  Today I am going to link up with the Sunday Social. For all my non-bloggy readers, this is a little thing bloggers do to get to know other bloggers. And you might learn something more about me!

Sunday Social
 
1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
I think my favorite was 1989 to 1990. We went to a swimming party at the Community Center until 10 pm and then back to our house to watch the ball drop. It was the first time we were old enough to see a decade change (I don't count 1979 to 1980 since I was 8 months old!)
 
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
This year we are going out to our friends in Prior Lake for some games. We have spent a few NYE's with them and it's always a good time. Very low key, even last year when we were all together in New York we managed to keep it low key!
 
3. Name a book we should all read come January?
As most of you know I read a lot! I occasionally post reviews here on this little blog of mine. My list is crazy long but in 2013 I would like to read Gone Girl and I Am the Messenger.
 
4. What are your new years resolutions?
Let's call then new years goals instead of resolutions, okay? My goals are to lose another 20 pounds in the first part of the year, cook at home at least 4 days a week when I am not traveling, and to stick to a reasonable budget.
 
So there you have it! Happy Sunday all! My next post will be a major milestone for this little blog. I should plan a party!!
 
Hugs!
Kara
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found you on the Sunday Social link up! I'm having a low key NYE also. I just like hanging out with friends and family. New follower! If you have time, stop on over and say hi!
http://www.gildedsunflower.com