Friday, October 19, 2012

Random Thoughts By Kara

Hey people!

I have been living my insane life for the last few weeks and just haven't had time to post anything. I am so sorry!!  In addition to the normal insanity of work, Girl Scouts, kids, I have been fighting one heck of a cold. While it's not gone it really is better and I am hoping to be able to start running again tomorrow.

In some exciting news, I upgraded my phone last night with the help of my good friend Erin. After having a phone that never worked correctly for three years, and after two weeks of not being able to actually call anyone with it, I finally drug my self over to the T-Mobile store and picked up an HTC One S and I am smitten as a kitten!

So now I can do all this fun Social Media stuff I wasn't really able to do with my old beast of a phone! 

I am on now on Instagram - Karamae31 so come find me to see fun pictures of my pups, kitties, kids, and other random craziness!

I am also on Twitter and can actually tweet now that I can get on the Internet any time I want! Come find me @HeidiNae. Let me know you are following me and I will follow you back.

How exciting!!

On another note, Cupcake was spayed yesterday. All is well and I get to pick her up tonight.

I felt bad making Siri sleep in the living room by herself so I let her sleep in my bed.

Here's a cute picture of her hanging out while I play with my new phone.

Happy Friday everyone!
Hugs,
Kara

1 comment:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Awwww. She is so sweet!! I wish Sherm could sleep in our bed. :(