Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!



I love the 4th of July just like I love any holiday that encourages us to celebrate with our friends and family.

This year we will be having some family over for dinner. I am not expecting to try to see a firework show, but we will see what happens.

Last year we watched 10 different fireworks shows at one time from our hotel room in Denver. And two weeks ago we saw the amazing Brooklyn Center fireworks. So I will live without fighting the crazy mob of people how treck to the river or the capital for the show.

Instead I will hang out at home with my family and our new little pup and celebrate the fact that we live in the United States of America.

Home of the Free.

Land of the Brave.

To all my friends out there on this wonderful summer holiday...

Have fun!

Be Smart!

Do NOT drink and drive or drink and boat!

And most important - Don't forget your sunscreen!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments: