Thursday, May 10, 2012

They Will Always Be In My Heart and Around My Neck

There isn't a day that goes by that I do not think about the two most wonderful bullies who ever graced this world.


At times I feel completely lost without them.

Right now, as I write this, my heart physically aches for them.

They were my two very best friends and I miss them more than I can ever say.

But it helps me to know there are people out there who understand what I feel even though I cannot tell them.

And they go and do things like this.


And now, thanks to one of my favorite people Erin, I can carry them with me always.

Erin worked with her friend and neighbor, Kari to design this necklace for me. Kari is the owner of Beadfruit. Please visit her on Facebook and check out her Etsy store!

Thank you ladies. You never cease to amaze me!

To learn more about my Daisy Mae, you can read about her battle with bone cancer here.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I'm a dog person, so I totally get it. They really do become your family. I'm glad this necklace can help ease the pain a bit. I'm touched you love it and mentioned me! Thank you!

Ronnie said...

I love the thought and the necklace.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

love that necklace. and they know you love them. they do.