Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's For Dinner? Twice Baked Potatoes and Roasted Balsamic Onions

Another Gluten Free dinner is in the books! And I am happy to report that Heidi hasn't had a stomach ache since Saturday.

Last night we had Steaks on the grill, Twice Baked Potatoes, and Roasted Balsamic Onions.

I followed the Twice Baked Potatoes recipe from the Food Network website and I have to say they are the best potatoes I have had in a very, very long time! This is a recipe for the binder for sure.

I doubled the recipe since I feed 7 people but otherwise it's by the recipe which can be found here.


The Roasted Balsamic Onions, also from the Food Network site, were very good. I swapped large yellow onions for white because I don't use white onions and I used two instead of three because it really made a lot if your onions are huge, but otherwise I followed this recipe.

This one is a keeper too!



No comments: