Friday, January 7, 2011

It's My Favorite Song!!

My Step-Mom used to tease me all the time about every song on the radio being my favorite. We would be riding in the car and I would say “turn it up, this is my favorite song!” or “Oh, it’s my favorite song!” over and over again.


But right now, I really do have a favorite song. It’s the song that cheers me up every time I hear it. It makes me laugh and sing along very loudly.

The other day, when pulling out of the parking lot near my office, I had to cut a guy off to get across three lanes of traffic. He was really mad at me. We were totally safe, I didn’t almost cause an accident, and I didn’t even make him miss his light, he just had to wait 2 seconds for me to get out of his way. He pulled up alongside of me and flicked me off and I just laughed at him. I was singing along to my favorite song, I was off work for the day, heading home to my family, and I was in a good mood.

I love the radio version but I really like the Gwyneth Paltrow version from Glee as well.

Enjoy!!




Oh, and the best line is "Oh, shhh... She's a Golddigger, just thought you should know!"

**Forget You, By Cee Lo Green (be aware the non-radio edit version of this song is not kid friendly!)**

No comments: