Friday, November 5, 2010

A Zombie Flower Girl Photoshoot

Because I don't like to fight with Heidi about her clothes, because she is so incredibly picky, and because it's good to let them be their own person, for the last two years, Heidi has picked out her own Halloween costume.

Last year she found one in a catalogue.  I was not happy with the price but I ordered it anyway.  If she picked it, I could be certain she would not change her mind on the night before Halloween.

This year, she wanted to reuse many pieces of last years costume (good job, girl!!) and reuse her flower girl dress from a wedding she was in over the summer (two thumbs up!!) to become a Zombie Flower Girl.

She was the scariest Zombie Flower Girl I have ever seen in my entire life.

Though I applied her makeup, she designed the look.  This costume is all her.  And so is this photo shoot.









I can't wait to see what she comes up with for next year!

No comments: