Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All Stitched Up

Daisy is doing amazingly well.  The Doctor decided to remove her bandage on Monday to help with the swelling in her feet.

We arrived at the University of Minnesota, Small Animal Hospital on Monday afternoon for the bandage removal.  Daisy refused to go into the building but the doctor was so kind enough to meet her on the lawn.

When the Doctor came out of the building and saw Daisy standing there, she exclaimed "Wow!  She is doing great!  Look at her!"

That comment made my heart melt.  I am very proud of my family and I love to hear other people agree with me.

The bandage came off without event and the stitches look very good.  Even I can look at them and I was happy that Heidi isn't bothered by the sight of the stitches either.

As soon as the bandage came off, Daisy's eyes lit up and you could just see a huge part of her spirit come back.  Two men were approaching the sidewalk, when Daisy saw them she went in to guard dog mode, alert, ears up.  I love it!!

And now I will share with you. 

No comments: