Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2nd

Today is a particularly hard day for me.


Today I will cry on the inside but put on a strong face on the outside.

Today I will remember a wonderful lady who left us too soon.

Today I will celebrate a wonderful, strong man who did the best he could in a very bad situation.

Today I will remember who I am and where I came from.

Today I will celebrate my brother and how much he means to me.

Today I will remember the good times.

Today I will celebrate how strong I am.

Today I will remember the bad times.

Today I will celebrate my family.

Today I will celebrate the person I have become in the face of tragedy.

Today I will go on with my life.

Today I will hug my daughter, my husband, my brother, my dad.

Today I will be eternally thankful for all of life’s blessings.

I love you mom. You are missed.

No comments: