Thursday, August 9, 2012

Why The Olympics Are Killing Me

Top Eight reasons why The XXX Olympic Games are killing me.

8. I want to watch the Olympics 24/7 for the entire 17 days however I am stuck only being able to watch from 8 to 11 pm and only what is on NBC because cable made me fat and lazy. Yep. Sure did.

7. My alarm goes off at 5:30 am. I should be asleep by 9:30 pm. However I am glued to my TV until 11 making me dog tired when the alarms goes off. Who is not dog tired when the alarm goes off? The dog.

6. I now want to be on the Olympic Crew team

5.  I sit on the couch entirely too much watching TV. This is how I got fat in the first place. Watching people play beach volleyball does not mean I get to count their calorie burn as my own. Trust me on this. I checked my bodybugg. No luck.

4.  I get entirely to stressed out when Misty and Kerri are not up by at least 3 points.

3. My current role model is a 16 year old girl named Gabby Douglas.

Dogs playing while I lay on the couch watching the Olympics. You can see my bodybugg not capturing the greatness that is the summer Olympics and sending it my way. Heidi also looks a bit board.
2. I hate post game interviews and my lack of TiVo is forcing me to watch so many painful interviews with breathless winners/losers. I swear it's taking years off my life.

1. These are the games of the 30th Olympiad meaning they are the XXX games. It kills me that no one is talking about this. Come on people. Really. All the missed jokes...

Congrats to all the Olympic Athletes. Just making it to the games is simply amazing. And a huge butt slap to Misty and Kerri for their third Gold in Women's Beach Volleyball. Best wishes for a fantastic retirement to Misty.

1 comment:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. I think Gabby is an awesome role model to have. Now get to bed by 9:30 tonight missy. That's an order.