Friday, May 28, 2010

Dance Recital 2010

Heidi recently had her dance recital.  She dances through the City of New Hope which is a pretty cool program.  They have some competition classes and they do a full recital at the end of the year. 

Heidi has been dancing with her BFF Lauren since they started in New Hope.  They are both looking forward to getting their 5 year trophy (only 3 years to go!)



They are so cute in their costumes!

I tried very hard to get the goof ball to be normal for a picture and this is what I got.



And this. Nice Heidi.

There was a no flash photography rule.  I forgot.




But all of my pictures have heads in them. And most of them are fuzzy.  So, that's karma...!

The girls did a fantastic job.  Really.  I am not just saying that because she is mine.  Their class got the biggest applause out of the entire program.  And most of the girls remembered the steps.

Way to go girls!!!

No comments: